About City Sightseeing Kyiv hop-on hop-off bus tours
Watch the video about City Sightseeing Kyiv (Open Kiev) bus tours
The well-known international format of bus tours in Kyiv:
- Unique for Kyiv double-decked buses-cabriolets. The red double-decker buses equipped with a modern audio system. It is a great possibility to enjoy Kyiv from the height of the second floor. The tour is comfortable whatever the weather, in case it rains the double-decker covers it`s top in an instant.
- Two days ticket. Open Kyiv tickets are valid for two days! At any time you can get off the bus, visiting the historic sites, go to the museum, and then rejoin the route.
- The tour is accompanied by three foreign languages: English, Russian and Ukrainian. (Audio tours in headphones).
- Frequency of buses. Buses go according to the schedule every 20-30 minutes, regardless of the number of people on board. You can enjoy the journey, even if you will be the only passenger!
- Sightseeing tour is circulary that allows you to start and finish the tour in the same place.
- Tour includes all cities attractions.
City Sightseeing Kyiv (Open Kiev) tours start at Maidan Nezalezhnosti. Address 7/11, Khreschatyk str.
City Sigtseeing (Open Kiev) bus tour route
During the excursion you will see the main shrine of the Orthodox Church in Ukraine - the Kyiv-Pechers'ka Lavra (UNESCOWorld Heritage Site). One of the most unusual bridges in our city - the Paton Bridge. You will learn about the left-bank of Kyiv and see the monumental 110 yard-high Motherland Statue, which has become the hallmark of the Kyiv. The main red building of the National University named after Taras Shevchenko. Furthermore, you will enjoy a great panoramic view of the most beautiful avenue in the city, Taras Shevchenko Boulevard, and one of the oldest indoor markets in the capital, the Besarabs'kyy Market. You will also see Kyiv's main street, Khreshchatyk, and the Opera House, as well as the Golden Gates, and the ancient Volodymyrs'ka Street, decorated with architecture from the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th centuries. In addition, you will also take pleasure in the panoramic St. Sofia's Square, the monument to Bohdan Khmelnyts'kyy, and of course, St. Sofia's Cathedral itself (UNESCOWorld Heritage Site). Next there will be St. Michael's Cathedral in all its glory. It was the first large cathedral with gilded domes. You will enjoy the panoramic view of the main square of Ukraine - Independence Square. Our bus will pass by the government quarter and Marynskyy Park and Palace, the magnificent heritage of Imperial Russia. Also you will see the deepest underground station in the world, Arsenal'na, Glory Park and much more.